Custom Development and Volume Discounts
WOVNS offers 100% custom development to the A&D Community. We also offer volume discounts on orders over 50 yards. Please e-mail email@example.com to learn how we can work with you to create custom designs and colorations.
100% Custom Development
WOVNS welcomes the opportunity to work with you on your vision, quality and price-point goals. Listed below, please find a summary of WOVNS’ scope of services, timelines and policies for 100% custom development. This is intended as a general guideline as to what you can expect in the 100% custom development process:
- A customer supplied textile sample or detailed description is generally required to initiate custom development.
- Please have your price point and volume goals confirmed before initiating development.
- Once it has been confirmed that WOVNS can accommodate your textile request, we will initiate a Development Phase for quality matching and quotation.
- Generally, initial strike-off(s) are required for quality and price-point approval, with subsequent strike-off(s) for color approval.
Development Phase – fees
- The development fee is $100 -$250. per strike-off (trial), plus $7. domestic shipping.
- If you require WOVNS to create a production ready file for you, an additional fee may apply.
- Please inquire about additional costs if shipping internationally.
- Payment for strike-offs, plus shipping should be remitted via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The strike-off fee can be credited toward your final production purchase.
Development Phase – lead times
- Lead times for strikes-offs (trials) during the Development Phase are between 3 and 6 weeks.
- If revisions are required, the development time will be extended.
- Once a strike-off has been approved for quality, color and price-point, WOVNS will initiate a Production Phase.
Production Phase – minimums and price-point
- Production minimums and price vary depending on the target quality.
- As a general guideline, minimums begin at 50 -100 yards, with continued price-breaks for increased volume.
- You will be provided with confirmation of the minimums and price-point upon receipt of your strike-off.
- WOVNS requires an advance in the amount 50% of the total production cost before initiating the Production Phase. The remaining 50% will be due upon completion of the Production Phase and after you have received a production approval sample. These payments will be applied to your invoices.
Production Phase – lead times
- Production lead times are between 6 and 8 weeks.
If you have any questions regarding WOVNS 100% custom development terms and services please contact us at: email@example.com.