How do I submit my file?
- To submit your file, go to the Submit Design tab, located under the Create tab on the WOVNS homepage.
What is the minimum amount of yardage I can order?
- The minimum order using the WOVNS qualities and color palettes is 1 yard.
What is the cost per yard?
- The cost is determined by the quality that you choose for your woven textile (Divan or Talma quality). Divan is $45 / yard; Talma is $48 / per yard ( plus shipping ).
What is the lead time for weaving and receiving my order once I have submitted my file?
- Domestic orders are ready to ship within 7 – 10 business days. International orders are ready to ship within 3 – 5 weeks.
- That said, WOVNS offers on-demand access to large scale industrial manufacturing, and weaving lead times can vary. The timing is dependent on production cycles as well as if technical issues arise with your design and / or design file. For this reason, we can not guarantee lead times, nor can we accept responsibility for delays. Please plan time sensitive projects well in advance.
- Shipping times are dependent on the shipping option and the delivery location you have selected. For domestic yardage and swatch blanket orders, we offer USPS Standard, UPS Ground and UPS Second Day Air. For domestic sample orders, we offer free shipping. For all international orders, we offer USPS International. Shipping lead times are listed in the following section.
My project is under a tight deadline. Can you expedite processing?
- No. Unfortunately, we can not expedite processing of your file. Please plan your WOVNS projects well in advance of when you need the yardage. You are welcome to contact us to receive an update on your file’s status.
What shipping options do you offer?
- For domestic shipping (within the United States), we offer USPS Standard (3 business days), UPS Ground (4 – 7 business days) and UPS Second Day Air (2-3 days).
- For international shipping, we offer USPS International (6-10 business days).
- We also offer Priority Mail Express International shipping (3 – 5 business days). For this option additional weight and size restrictions may apply. Please contact customer service if you wish to select this option.
What are the anticipated shipping charges?
- The shipping cost is determined by the amount of yardage that you are ordering and the location the fabric is being shipped to. To estimate the shipping, you can run a “test” by visiting the WOVNS Products tab, selecting a fabric, yardage quantity, and entering in your zip code at checkout. You will then be shown the shipping charges to expect.
- We offer free shipping on samples worldwide. Please note, for express shipping, additional charges will apply.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we offer USPS International (6 -10 business days) and Priority Mail Express International shipping (3 – 5 business days, weight and size restrictions permitting) for shipments world-wide. Please note, you will be responsible for any customs charges incurred when the package enters your country.